As sometimes happens, I’ve found that my initial plan demands revision. I had hoped to explore the technologies involved in the NTLP 23 Things project, research any limitations they had in regard to universal accessibility for people with disabilities, and post on my findings. I had simultaneously hoped to post on developments in the world of DAISy.
After starting this blog, and accomplishing some research on universal accessibility and blogs, I found that I had accomplished very little else! In order to finish the NTLP 23 Things project by the end of its timeline, I find that I will have to postpone additional research on the universal accessibility of these technologies, and in-depth comments on DAISy, until a later date.